Sunday, November 6, 2011

Opening Up

I've been debating for a few months about starting this blog. I have my family blog where I talk about all of the wonderful things we've been up to, but I kind of feel like this topic needs to be all on its own. I don't really know who, if anyone, will read this, but I'm okay with that. This is more for me. I need somewhere to just unload all of my thoughts and frustrations. My husband and mother are both wonderful, but I worry that I'm dumping too much on them. This is going to be my infertility therapy, and if someone else stumbles onto this page who is going through the same thing, hopefully it will give them a bit of comfort as well. I'm going to be pretty honest with everything we're going through, from the procedural side to all of the emotions that come with it.

So this is it. My journey to Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment