Thursday, February 2, 2012

A bit of progress

We went to the doctor on Tuesday. It was a bit frustrating at first because the doctor didn't even remember who I was, but once he pulled up my file and we talked for a while, I felt better. We're going to have the laparoscopic surgery on February 22nd. It is a completely inconvenient time since it's in the middle of the week in the middle of the semester, but it was the only time available, so we took it. That means in less than three weeks we'll know if we have a chance of getting pregnant on our own or if we need IVF. I'm kind of hoping they find something, so they can fix it and we'll be good to go. If I'm all clear, that's great but it leaves us right back to the big fat question mark.

So for now, there's hope. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment