Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Anticipation

I'm getting kind of nervous. And excited. And anxious. I'm really glad we're doing this next week. Before I was always nervous that they would find something, but now I'm hoping they do. My doctor is so optimistic that he'll be able to clear everything up and we'll be on our way to making babies. I know from experience that doctors tend to be overly optimistic (oh don't worry, this won't hurt much. . .), but I really want to believe him on this one. After next week we'll know either way. Either we'll be normal people again and get to experience the excitement of trying each month without the feeling of doom and gloom, or we'll be on our way to IVF. Either way, we'll be much closer to bringing our baby home.

Prayers will be appreciated. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking and praying for you both today! God be with you.

    ReplyDelete